We have been spending a few hours every day trying to save one of our fences badly damaged by the storm last month. This is a pic of what we are working with...
There is a section that is totally buried under rocks that we just can't save but we should be able to save about 1/2 of the fence if we clean it off and snip it. But it needs to be done by hand so as not to wreck it..fun!
So this was my effort today - pretty happy with it. It should be sorted by the end of next week.
Then we halve the paddock with the new fencing plan and clean up. We have found some amazing items during the clean up!
A massive log with some amazing marking that I am going to have to paint up as well as fossils!
Now we were not expecting that at all!